Test & Integration Engineer
Department: Job Closed
Project Location(s): Job Closed
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 5+ years in field
- Master’s or equivalent degree (5+ years) in Computer Science or related discipline;
- Solid 5 years in software testing and/or integration;
- Strong understanding of the software integration chain and DevOps fundamentals;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good level in English is required, French would be a plus.
- Attractive salary (negotiable based on technical knowledge);
- Meal Tickets;
- Dedicated trainings portfolio based on personal development needs and job profile;
- One bonus vacation day for every 2 years of seniority in our company;
- Flexible working time and remote work opportunity;
- Private medical insurance package;
- Bonus for internal recommendation;
- Access to over 650 sports centers in the 7Card network;
- Opportunity to read a lot of books from Bookster;
- Relocation package in case of need for a convenient start;
- High tech infrastructure.
Nice to have
- Audit of Testing & Integration activities;
- Tools: JIRA, SVN, git, maven, Hudson/Jenkins, Nexus, Confluence, Postman, SoapUI;
- Test automation tools: SoaTest, Selenium, SIKULI;
- System Administration: linux, Windows, networking;
- Databases: Oracle, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Mongo;
- Communication: https, REST, SOAP;
- Cloud: docker, kubernetes, AWS, Azure;
- Experience with biometric technologies;
- Work exposure to JBoss, Microservives, Jasper Report.
- We are looking for a Test and Integration Engineer to join the team in a challenging onsite project based in Bucharest – Petrache Poenaru area (hybrid work model), in the biometrics and cybersecurity field. Our client’s playground is represented by: identification, authentication, and securing of people and objects.
- You will play major role within the team that develops state of the art products and solutions based on cybersecurity technologies, with plenty of opportunities to advance your technical skills and get exposure to new technologies. You will work directly with Product Owner/Business Analyst and development Team to validate the Teamwork and ensure quality. You will participate in overall system integration, system testing and acceptance activities with the customer. You will also work on improving the team performance by coaching more junior members, actively identify and propose new ways to make things work better.
- Define, communicate and implement test strategy. Identify and deploy tools, test beds, procedures etc. as needed to execute test strategy. Create test plans;
- Work with development Team to create test cases and test ongoing development;
- Manage the integration of product and/or program developments until the final delivery by following and enforcing standards and best practices;
- Validate the completeness of test plans and associated procedures;
- Prepare the test environment and maintain it as product/project evolves. Make sure that tests run smoothly;
- Execute test plans, report on test progress, identify and report detected issues (JIRA, TestLink etc);
- Generate the software deliveries for testing and deployment. Manage versions and delivery methods;
- Perform internal acceptance and participate in the deployment and acceptance testing with the customer;
- Clarify and refine requirements with Product Owner/Business Analyst;
- Create and review technical documentation and specifications;
- Participate in design and planning activities, following Agile methodology;
- Analyze and identify issues on production systems and provide support on site when required;
- Be the technical reference on multiple subjects in your area of expertise;
- Continuously explore evolution of software development techniques and tools;
- Coach more junior members of the team.