System Architect – Job Closed
Department: Job Closed
Project Location(s): Job Closed
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 3+ years
- Proven experience in the same function with at least 3 years of experience in the field of system architecture and definition of solutions;
- Strong communication skills with both local team members, external business stakeholders and customers;
- Leadership, with strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Work well with tight deadlines and under the pressure, independent;
- Spirit of analysis and synthesis;
- Liking working in an international context;
- Strong verbal and written skills in English, French would be a plus;
- Master’s or equivalent degree (5+ years) in SW Engineering.
- We are looking for a System Architect to join our team in a challenging on-site project based in Bucharest (hybrid work model), in the biometrics and cybersecurity field. Our client’s playground is represented by: identification, authentication, and securing of people and objects.
- The role is appropriate if you are interested in building a career as a System Architect for software-hardware based products and solutions by participating in their development with the world leader in biometrics. You will be in charge to analyze and ensure the traceability of customer requirements (including modification requests), whether explicit, implicit or constraints due to the context of the system (including subsystems of the
customer and / or partners as well as the IT infrastructure).
- This key role in our organization interacts with the international clients, stakeholders and development teams, Romania development teams and team’s leaders as well as with engineering services partners.
- Attractive salary (negotiable based on technical knowledge);
- Meal Tickets;
- Dedicated trainings portfolio based on personal development needs and job profile;
- One bonus vacation day for every 2 years of seniority in our company;
- Flexible working time and remote work opportunity;
- Private medical insurance package;
- Bonus for internal recommendation;
- Access to over 650 sports centers in the 7Card network;
- Opportunity to read a lot of books from Bookster;
- Relocation package in case of need for a convenient start;
- High tech infrastructure.
- Huge systems including multiple software applications, larges DB, frontend WEB interfaces, multi-networks interfaces, hardware (equipment’s, terminals …), and HMI;
- Software development process using : Java, J2EE, JBOSS application servers;
- IT infrastructure: OS (Windows, Linux, Unix), virtualized environments (VMware…), network, high availability, cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure), Docker, Kubernetes;
- Huge system architecture and system architecture framework (TOGAF, INCOSE, etc.);
- Databases: Oracle solutions (RAC, Dataguard, partitioning, advanced security, vault,…), PostgreSQL, MongoDB;
- Security roles (PKI, certificate, firewall, …);
- Standards: ISO 27001.
- Understand a customer need and identify the dimensioning points (value and risk);
- Define the functional and technical architecture of the system in accordance with the criteria of performance, cost, quality and risks induced by customer requirements, implicit requirements and constraints related to the context in which the system is operated;
- Make a project team converge towards a solution and work in including the sales representative, the product manager, the architects, developers and integrators;
- Manage the technical relationship with the client, product teams and internal / external partners throughout the project cycle;
- Maintain the System Architecture process: needs and requirements management, operational architecture, functional architecture, technical architecture, collaborative architecture, system modeling;
- Conduct failure and risk analyzes.