Software Validation Engineer
Project Location(s): Remote
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 3+ years
- Very good knowledge in test automation (using Python, Linux and QNX, Git, test automation frameworks);
- Good understanding of SW development lifecycle and expertise on software validation;
- Experience in defining test strategies and test campaigns;
- Even more important is the team player spirit, communication and problem solving skills and addicted to result;
- Knowledge about Agile methodology, Jira, ASPICE processes, test management tools;
- Experience with automotive communication protocols like UDS, SomeIP, DLT and automotive in general.
- Attractive salary (negotiable based on technical knowledge);
- Meal Tickets;
- Dedicated trainings portfolio based on personal development needs and job profile;
- One bonus vacation day for every 2 years of seniority in our company;
- Flexible working time and remote work opportunity;
- Private medical insurance package;
- Bonus for internal recommendation;
- Access to over 650 sports centers in the 7Card network;
- Opportunity to read a lot of books from Bookster;
- Relocation package in case of need for a convenient start.
- Validate (automated and manual) software releases;
- Create test reports and improvement tickets;
- Defining and implement the SW test automation for functional and performance scenarios;
- Providing support and guidance for test engineers in the project teams.