Software Developer (C & Linux) – Job closed
- Minimum 5 of experience in professional C software development on Linux;
- Experience in C development on Linux (POSIX API);
- Parallel programming/Distributed systems/Inter process communication;
- Knowledge of Linux operating system/GNU Toolchain;
- Experienced in Bash scripting, Make file;
- Networking knowledge;
- English – business fluent;
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or comparable.
- Attractive salary (negotiable based on technical knowledge);
- Meal Tickets;
- Dedicated trainings portfolio based on personal development needs and job profile;
- One bonus vacation day for every 2 years of seniority in our company;
- Flexible working time and remote work opportunity;
- Private medical insurance package;
- Bonus for internal recommendation;
- Access to over 650 sports centers in the 7Card network;
- Opportunity to read a lot of books from Bookster;
- Relocation package in case of need for a convenient start;
- High tech infrastructure.
Nice to have
- Expertise in development processes for safety critical software such as CENELEC EN 50128 is considered a plus;
- An experience in embedded development with C as well as knowledge of relevant CENELEC and UNISIG (ETCS) norms is a plus;
- Knowledge in TCL/Python scripting is a plus;
- Know-how on agile development principles is a plus.
We are looking for a Software Developer (C, Linux) to be part of our dynamic team in the
railway transportation field.
As a Linux C Software Developer, you will design, code and qualify safe software
components according to a functional specification for our safety-critical (SIL4) track-side
- Design and implementation according requirements and interface specification, considering CENELEC standards;
- Creation of Requirement Specification, Detailed Design, User Guide documentation;
- Review of technical documentation (requirement specifications, test specifications, etc.);
- Unit/Module testing;
- Defect analysis and correction.