Project Location(s): Bucharest / Hybrid
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 3+ years in field
- Good knowledge of Java (J2SE);
- Good knowledge of C/C++;
- Experience with Linux environment (scripting, configuration);
- Knowledge of communication protocols & networking;
- Work experience in Low-level programing;
- Experienced in Embedded / Desktop applications;
- Good understanding of software architecture and design issues;
- Advanced level of English;
- Good problem solving and diagnostic skills;
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar degree.
- Attractive salary (negotiable based on technical knowledge);
- Meal Tickets;
- Dedicated trainings portfolio based on personal development needs and job profile;
- One bonus vacation day for every 2 years of seniority in our company;
- Flexible working time and remote work opportunity;
- Private medical insurance package;
- Bonus for internal recommendation;
- Access to over 650 sports centers in the 7Card network;
- Opportunity to read a lot of books from Bookster;
- Relocation package in case of need for a convenient start;
- High tech infrastructure.
Nice to have
- Willingness to learn the domain logic – ETCS standard;
- Exposure to Eclipse RCP plug-in development would be a plus;
- Virtualization hands-on knowledge;
- Knowledge of Git, Jira.
We are looking for a Software Developer to join our team. In this role, you will be part of
the team responsible for the development and maintenance of European Train Control
System On-Board Unit (OBU).
Simulation environment consisting of mixed programming languages: Java based
simulators and C/C++ based simulators, running on a Linux platform. The Simulation
environment is used to test the real OBU product.
If you have a good understanding of software architecture and design issues as well as
solid knowledge of Java(SE) and C++ (both languages) you will be a perfect match.
- Contribution to the software architectural design;
- Implementation new features;
- Code review;
- Unit testing;
- Documentation of design and implementation.