Python Developer – Job Closed
Department: Job Closed
Project Location(s): Job Closed
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 3+ years in field
- Minimum 3 years hands-on experience with Python development;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good level of English;
- University degree in Computer Science, Programming, Electronics or similar areas.
- Attractive salary (negotiable based on technical knowledge);
- Meal Tickets;
- Dedicated trainings portfolio based on personal development needs and job profile;
- One bonus vacation day for every 2 years of seniority in our company;
- Flexible working time and remote work opportunity;
- Private medical insurance package;
- Bonus for internal recommendation;
- Access to over 650 sports centers in the 7Card network;
- Opportunity to read a lot of books from Bookster;
- Relocation package in case of need for a convenient start;
- High tech infrastructure.
Nice to have
- 1-2 years hands-on experience with programming languages (C, C++);
- Knowledge of NSIS;
- Previous experience in development of automated build/test software/DevOps area;
- Hands on experience with CI/CD frameworks (Jenkins, Bamboo).
- We are looking for a Python Developer to join our team. As part of your activities, you will be responsible for the development and automation of the software activities that support various projects in automotive field. Also, our future colleague will be part of the Product Engineering teams that follow Agile development practices and will be collaborating and supporting various global software project teams.
- Develop, maintain and improve Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment Frameworks that support the building, static analysis, testing, quality documentation generation and packages publishing;
- Contribute to the architecture of the Python based frameworks to support multiple software products;
- Support the Software Development Teams with fixes and features for the Continuous Integration Frameworks;
- Develop and automate software installer solutions for the clients Automotive software products;
- Manage licensing and deployment of the software products;
- Develop expertise and knowledge in writing automation scripts and using tools for automating build and release processes;
- Investigate new solutions for automating new development flows and optimizing current ones (Docker, microservices, etc).