Project Location(s): Remote
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 3+ years in field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software development;
- At least 3 years of professional experience with Python (Python preferred);
- Experience with Python Frameworks and Libraries;
- Relational and NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL and DynamoDB);
- Strong foundation in the Python programming language;
- Experience with RESTful API services;
- Good understanding of HTTPS and Enterprise security;
- At least a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field;
- You are eager to learn and have an open mind towards new tools, technologies, processes, and organizations;
- You are a team player who likes to help colleagues further and gets his energy from working together and acting in a solution-oriented way;
- You are a quick learner who can easily apply problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills;
- Excellent English skills both spoken and written.
- We are looking for Python Developers to join our dynamic team in the banking field remotely. In this role, you will design, develop, and deploy AI solutions using Python to solve complex problems and drive data-driven decision-making. The project is in collaboration with a very well-known Belgium bank and its purpose is to develop a banking application, encompassing both web and mobile platforms, where Python developers will enhance the application and devise unique solutions to distinguish it from competitors’ banking apps.
- Attractive salary (negotiable based on technical knowledge);
- Meal Tickets;
- Dedicated trainings portfolio based on personal development needs and job profile;
- One bonus vacation day for every 2 years of seniority in our company;
- Flexible working time and remote work opportunity;
- Private medical insurance package;
- Bonus for internal recommendation;
- Access to over 650 sports centers in the 7Card network;
- Opportunity to read a lot of books from Bookster;
- Relocation package in case of need for a convenient start;
- High tech infrastructure.
Nice to have
- Hands-on experience building and deploying chatbots;
- Experience with Machine Learning and AI;
- It’s a big plus if you have knowledge of the following tools and technologies (Rasa
framework, Docker, CI/CD pipelines, Terraform, AWS Cloud Services, GitHub, Linux);
- Strong understanding of other AI tools is a BIG plus.
- Collaborate with technical and business experts to develop new use cases and enhance existing functionalities;
- You will be responsible for designing and building highly scalable AI and ML solutions using Python and the Rasa Framework;
- Design and implement NLU and NLP models;
- Additionally, you will help with integrations with data providers (internal systems and third-party applications);
- Resolve complex technical design issues by analyzing logs, debugging code, and identifying technical issues, challenges, and bugs in the process;
- Deploy applications using CI/CD tools;
- Optimize KATE system for maximum speed and scalability;
- Perform deeplinks integration and encryption.