Java Backend Developer
This position requires a self-motivated professional to work for one of the biggest players from the Automotive industry.
Project Location(s): Hybrid / Bucharest
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 2+ years in field
- Develop new software features, modify and customize existing software components;
- Maintain existing code and software components;
- Assists team members on development and other tasks experienced colleagues;
- Take lead in the design of features within your area of expertise
- Take lead in development of critical features and components;
- Participate in the definition of technical architecture;
- Create and review technical documentation and specifications;
- Participate in design and planning activities, following Agile methodology;
- Master the product development process;
- Clarify and refine requirements with Product Owner/Business Analyst;
- Be the technical reference on multiple subjects;
- Continuously explore evolution of software development techniques and tools;
- Coach more junior members of the team;
- Support project management by providing high level estimates.
- Attractive salary (negotiable based on technical knowledge);
- One bonus vacation day for every 2 years of seniority in our company;
- Flexible working time and remote work opportunity;
- Private medical insurance package;
- Bonus for internal recommendation;
- Access to over 650 sports centers in the 7Card network;
- Opportunity to read a lot of books from Bookster;
- Relocation package in case of need for a convenient start;
- Environment provided for professional development;
- High tech infrastructure.
- Technical degree in Computer Science or related discipline;
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Java;
- Proven work experience with SQL (Postgres, MySQL, Oracle, etc.);
- Advanced verbal and written skills in English.
- Java EE experience;
- Intermediate verbal and written skills in French.
- We are looking for a Java Backend Developer to join our team in a challenging on-site project based in Bucharest (hybrid work model), in the biometrics and cybersecurity field.
- Our client’s playground is represented by: identification, authentication, and securing of people and objects.
- You will play major role within the team that develops state of the art products and solutions based on cut-edge technologies, with plenty of opportunities to advance your technical skills and get exposure to new technologies.
- You will design, develop, customize and maintain software components and support integration and deployment with your expertise.
- You will also work on improving the team performance by coaching more junior members, actively identify and propose new ways to make things work better.