Java Backend Developer
Project Location(s): Remote, after 3 months in Detroit
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 4+ years in field
- Minimum 4 years in Java and Spring Boot;
- Previous experience with relational databases (preferable PostgreSQL/MySQL);
- Experience with IntelliJ and architecture of web micro services;
- Previous work experience in Agile/Scrum Methodology;
- Tech stack: Java 17/Spring boot/RabbitMQ/Redis/Kafka;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in English is required;
- Availability to travel;
- Driver license.
- Attractive salary (negotiable based on technical knowledge);
- Meal Tickets;
- Dedicated trainings portfolio based on personal development needs and job profile;
- One bonus vacation day for every 2 years of seniority in our company;
- Flexible working time and remote work opportunity;
- Private medical insurance package;
- Bonus for internal recommendation;
- Access to over 650 sports centers in the 7Card network;
- Opportunity to read a lot of books from Bookster;
- Relocation package in case of need for a convenient start;
- High tech infrastructure.
- We are looking for a Java Backend Developer to join our team in a challenging project in collaboration with one of the biggest players on the international market in terms of fleet management and GPS car monitoring systems.
- On this role you will work on a fleet management platform and you will develop a new OEM product and will test de developed feature with a test car you will receive on-site. The team is composed by 8 members that are currently working for the client.
- In this role you will have the opportunity to work on-site in Detroit, USA, but also remote from Romania after the ramp-up period.
- Develop new OEM products;
- Test the developed feature with a test car;
- Develop, code, test, and debug software and application;
- Keep in touch with the rest of the software team.