Embedded Software Architect
Project Location(s): Remote
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 5+ years in field
- Programming experience (ANSI C);
- Working experience in Architecture level;
- Debugging skills for Automotive systems and software;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good level of English is required;
- University degree in Computer Science, Programming, Electronics or similar areas.
- Attractive salary (negotiable based on technical knowledge);
- Meal Tickets;
- Dedicated trainings portfolio based on personal development needs and job profile;
- One bonus vacation day for every 2 years of seniority in our company;
- Flexible working time and remote work opportunity;
- Private medical insurance package;
- Bonus for internal recommendation;
- Access to over 650 sports centers in the 7Card network;
- Opportunity to read a lot of books from Bookster;
- Relocation package in case of need for a convenient start;
- High tech infrastructure.
- Memory mapping for SWC components;
- Defining inter-component architecture/update;
- Deeply embedded SW development in Automotive sector;
- Support for developers on architecture topics;
- Clarifications to customers for new features.
- It is about a project that consists in developing a Connected Car platform for seat control.
- The project is in collaboration with one of the world’s leaders that produces indispensable
and pioneering technological solutions.