Department: Job Closed
Project Location(s): Job Closed
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 3+ years in field
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR standard;
- Programming experience (ANSI C);
- Knowledge on ComStack is a plus;
- Working experience in hardware abstraction layer;
- Work experience in debugging for embedded systems and software;
- Work experience with scripting languages;
- Good knowledge in CANoe/Python/CAPL;
- Fluent in English;
- Knowledge on Security is a plus.
- Attractive salary (negotiable based on technical knowledge);
- Meal Tickets;
- Dedicated trainings portfolio based on personal development needs and job profile;
- One bonus vacation day for every 2 years of seniority in our company;
- Flexible working time and remote work opportunity;
- Private medical insurance package;
- Bonus for internal recommendation;
- Access to over 650 sports centers in the 7Card network;
- Opportunity to read a lot of books from Bookster;
- Relocation package in case of need for a convenient start;
- High tech infrastructure.
- We are looking for an Embedded Software Developer to be part of our dynamic team in the automotive field. In this project you will be in charge of BSW integration with AUTOSAR and debugging for Embedded systems and software.
- Develop Software in C following AUTOSAR specification;
- Com/Diag/Security/System Stack integration and update activities;
- Configuration and integration of embedded C software;
- Deeply embedded SW development in Automotive sector;
- Develop, code, test and troubleshoot the system software.