Embedded Software Engineer (Autosar) – Job Closed
Department: Job Closed
Project Location(s): Job Closed
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 3+ years in field
- AUTOSAR modules configuration knowledge;
- Previous experience in using Embedded C (advanced level);
- Work experience in using low layer integration (OS, drivers) for specific customer
- Work experience in debugging for embedded systems, software and issues for integration;
- Self-motivated individual with attention to details and strong problem solving skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in English is required.
- Attractive salary (negotiable based on technical knowledge);
- Meal Tickets;
- Dedicated trainings portfolio based on personal development needs and job profile;
- One bonus vacation day for every 2 years of seniority in our company;
- Flexible working time and remote work opportunity;
- Private medical insurance package;
- Bonus for internal recommendation;
- Access to over 650 sports centers in the 7Card network;
- Opportunity to read a lot of books from Bookster;
- Relocation package in case of need for a convenient start;
- High tech infrastructure.
- We are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer (AUTOSAR) to be part of our dynamic
team in the automotive field. In this project you will configure and integrate the
embedded C software. The project is in collaboration with one of the world’s leaders that
produces indispensable and pioneering technological solutions.
- Configuration and integration of embedded C software;
- Deeply Embedded SW development in Automotive sector;
- Active participation and responsibility in each phase of projects from start to production;
- Method development for the team owned platform solutions to be used by customer
- Analyze problem reports and determine the root cause;
- Configure, test and troubleshoot the system software.