Embedded Software Developer (Safety)
Department: Job Closed
Project Location(s): Job Closed
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 5+ years in field
- Deep know-how in embedded SW development in Automotive sector;
- Knowledge in Safety area for Embedded systems;
- Work experience in low-level debugging or development;
- Hands-on programming experience with ANSI C;
- Debugging skills for embedded systems and software;
- Work experience in using scripting languages;
- Create make files;
- English language skills;
- University degree in Computer Science, Programming, Electronics or similar areas.
- Attractive salary (negotiable based on technical knowledge);
- Meal Tickets;
- Dedicated trainings portfolio based on personal development needs and job profile;
- One bonus vacation day for every 2 years of seniority in our company;
- Flexible working time and remote work opportunity;
- Private medical insurance package;
- Bonus for internal recommendation;
- Access to over 650 sports centers in the 7Card network;
- Opportunity to read a lot of books from Bookster;
- Relocation package in case of need for a convenient start;
- High tech infrastructure.
- We are looking for an Embedded Software Developer in the Safety area to be part of our dynamic team in the automotive field. You will work in a project that consists in developing low-level components and ensuring the safety of the ICU for the operation of the car.
- Developing software in C according to SAFETY ASIL B process;
- Configuration and integration of embedded C software;
- Deep know-how embedded SW development in Automotive sector;
- Develop, code, test and troubleshoot the system software.