Embedded Software Developer – Job Closed
Department: Job Closed
Project Location(s): Job Closed
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 5+ years in field
- Expertise in embedded C programming;
- Experience in CDD development and plugins using Elektrobit Tresos;
- Previous experience in software development;
- Experience in microcontrollers drivers development;
- Tools Knowledge: Lauterbach Trace32 (or other debugging tools), Elektrobit Tresos, Jira, Git;
- Familiar with automotive processes: ASPICE, ISO26262;
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR architecture is an advantage;
- Fluent in English.
- Attractive salary (negotiable based on technical knowledge);
- Meal Tickets;
- Dedicated trainings portfolio based on personal development needs and job profile;
- One bonus vacation day for every 2 years of seniority in our company;
- Flexible working time and remote work opportunity;
- Private medical insurance package;
- Bonus for internal recommendation;
- Access to over 650 sports centers in the 7Card network;
- Opportunity to read a lot of books from Bookster;
- Relocation package in case of need for a convenient start;
- High tech infrastructure.
- We are looking for an Embedded Software Developer with solid experience (minimum 5 years in C development) to join our team in a new challenging project in automotive field. You will be working on the development of an automotive GTM (Generic Timer Module) software product, a scalable I/O (input/output) processor platform designed for engine control (engine position, injection, ignition control), signal generation for coils, solenoids
and timing control.
- Develop drivers and CDDs for GTM
- Create and maintain requirements, design, architecture, configuration, code and tests for different parts of the platform
- Autonomously drive yourself in the process of solving the customer’s requests by: planning, designing and implementing new software solutions, considering customers’ requirements performance improvement and optimization of their product.