Embedded Developer in automotive
Department: Job Closed
Project Location(s): Job Closed
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 3+ years in field
- Experience with board bring up with different Embedded microprocessor;
- Debugging knowledge;
- Work experience in Embedded bring up/integration;
- Work experience in Linux bring up/integration;
- Open mind-set, good communication skills and good team working;
- Advanced level in English.
- Attractive salary (negotiable based on technical knowledge);
- Meal Tickets;
- Dedicated trainings portfolio based on personal development needs and job profile;
- One bonus vacation day for every 2 years of seniority in our company;
- Flexible working time and remote work opportunity;
- Private medical insurance package;
- Bonus for internal recommendation;
- Access to over 650 sports centers in the 7Card network;
- Opportunity to read a lot of books from Bookster;
- Relocation package in case of need for a convenient start;
- High tech infrastructure.
- We are looking for an Embedded Software Developer to join our team in a new challenging project in automotive field. In this project you will be working on the development of a commercial and real-time operating platform (QNX).
- QNX BSP integration;
- Integration of QNX updates;
- Perform bring-up of QNX platform;
- Integration of Os on new HW;
- Development adaptation for Os/driver/middleware to work as expected.