- Work experience in the Linux OS;
- Good knowledge of KVM virtualization technologies;
- Master system monitoring and service tools;
- Master network administration: configuration of switches, VLANs, firewalls;
- Experienced in the deployment, configuration and optimization of applications such as: MySQL, Elasticsearch, Nginx, HAProxy, FTP, SSH, DNS, Postfix, Munin, Shinken, Nagios, RabbitMQ, iptables;
- Knowledge of cryptography: manipulation of TLS certificates, management of SSH keys, IP-VPN configuration (OpenVPN, IPsec);
- Knowledge of the cloud environment will be a plus (AWS, GCP), as well as containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes);
- Advanced level of written and spoken English;
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar degree.
- Attractive salary (negotiable based on technical knowledge);
- One bonus vacation day for every 2 years of seniority in our company;
- Flexible working time and remote work opportunity;
- Private medical insurance package;
- Bonus for internal recommendation;
- Access to over 650 sports centers in the 7Card network;
- Opportunity to read a lot of books from Bookster;
- Relocation package in case of need for a convenient start;
- Environment provided for professional development;
- High tech infrastructure.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team. The role is in collaboration with our client who’s involved in offering embedded telematic solutions, best-in-class range of devices for Fleet Management.
Their international operating team has the mission of providing comprehensive, digitalized solution for fleet management.
- Ensure the day-to-day management and operations of the SI in compliance with the quality and deadlines expected;
- Monitor processing of operations, physical and logical IT equipment in the data center using our monitoring system;
- Manage operating incidents and ensure maintenance operations;
- Ensure proper functioning of backups;
- Installation and configuration of physical and virtual machines;
- Participate in updating systems, as well as backups;
- Participate in the evolution of our monitoring system;
- Manage internal projects to develop architectures and optimize them;
- Participate in the definition of the architecture of system platforms in a Linux environment;
- Ensure a technological watch and propose technological developments;
- Participate in the management of the Google Workspace environment.