DevOps Engineer – Job Closed
Department: Job Closed
Project Location(s): Job Closed
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 2+ years in field
- Proven work experience as a DevOps Engineer;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Interpersonal and communication skills;
- Advanced level of written and spoken English (you will work with a Team from Germany);
- Team player.
- Attractive salary (negotiable based on technical knowledge);
- Meal Tickets;
- One bonus vacation day for every 2 years of seniority in our company;
- Flexible working time and remote work opportunity;
- Private medical insurance package;
- Bonus for internal recommendation;
- Access to over 650 sports centers in the 7Card network;
- Opportunity to read a lot of books from Bookster;
- Relocation package in case of need for a convenient start;
- Environment provided for professional development;
- High tech infrastructure.
- We are looking for new DevOps to join our team in a challenging project in collaboration
with a German client, one of the biggest players on the international market in terms of
payments and financial services. In this role, you will develop services that are used mostly
for payment terminals. The implementation of the platform is done with technologies like
Java and PHP. You will have to cover a 24/7 on-call duty (the occurrence of the calls is not
too high, there are months with no night calls) and the activity will be fully-remote.
- Tech stack: Java, Spring Boot, Helm, Kubernetes, Docker, Teamcity, Lens, Octopus Deploy,
Grafana, Prometheus, Elastic Search, Kibana, Redis, Mssal, ActiveMQ (will be replaced bei
RabbidMQ), Git, Bitbucket, Kiali, Istio.
- Building and implementing new development tools and infrastructure;
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes;
- Working on the structure and operation of automated build, test and deployment
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and fixes.