DevOps Engineer (transportation project) – Job Closed
Department: Job Closed
Project Location(s): Job Closed
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 3+ years in field
- Minimum 3 years of experience as DevOps Engineer;
- Advanced Networking understanding;
- Experiences in Kubernetes and Containers;
- Any Programming experience in Bash or Python;
- Advanced Experiences with Linux command line, Packaging and file systems;
- Knowledge of OS Security: Hardening, Firewall or IDS;
- Experience in software provisioning and automation using Ansible;
- Experience with Maven/Gradle or other building tools;
- Knowledge of Git, Bitbucket/Gitlab, branching strategies;
- Experience with agile development methods (Scrum).
- We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to be part of our team in the transportation field. You will participate in the transformation project by monitoring and updating HW components, Cloud Foundry and OpenStack layer.
- Attractive salary (negotiable based on technical knowledge);
- Meal Tickets;
- Dedicated trainings portfolio based on personal development needs and job profile;
- One bonus vacation day for every 2 years of seniority in our company;
- Flexible working time and remote work opportunity;
- Private medical insurance package;
- Bonus for internal recommendation;
- Access to over 650 sports centers in the 7Card network;
- Opportunity to read a lot of books from Bookster;
- Relocation package in case of need for a convenient start;
- High tech infrastructure.
Nice to have
- IAM with Keycloak and/or LDAP;
- Knowledge of PKI Infrastucture;
- Concepts of GeoRedundancy;
- Knowledge of Jenkins Pipeline and Groovy;
- Knowledge of virtualization (QEMU, Proxmox or VSphere);
- Monitoring tools like Grafana, ELK, Prometheus;
- Knowledge of Change Management.
- Private Cloud administration (including patch management) and monitoring;
- User support and coaching of developers and testers;
- Automation of processes like deployment, update and orchestration;
- Support workshops with product lines;
- Automate build and deploy processes for CI/CD;
- Documentation of functionalities and work results.