Configuration Manager (Tool development) – Job closed
- Experience with multiple programming languages / scripting languages is needed (Strong Java SE 1,8 or 1,7);
- Linux skills (. scripting, configuring);
- Good understanding of the software architecture and design issues;
- Know-how on the TCP/IP;
- Good level of English spoken and written language;
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar degree.
- Attractive salary (negotiable based on technical knowledge);
- Meal Tickets;
- Dedicated trainings portfolio based on personal development needs and job profile;
- One bonus vacation day for every 2 years of seniority in our company;
- Flexible working time and remote work opportunity;
- Private medical insurance package;
- Bonus for internal recommendation;
- Access to over 650 sports centers in the 7Card network;
- Opportunity to read a lot of books from Bookster;
- Relocation package in case of need for a convenient start;
- High tech infrastructure.
Good to know
- UI knowledge;
- Previous experience with IntelliJ;
- Work experience in using Java Spring or Spring Boot;
- Work experience with Git, Bash, Maven, Jenkins and SonarQube;
- Previous experience in using CI development;
- Work experience in result-oriented development (Agile methods);
- Previous experience in test activities (. automation).
We are looking for a Configuration Manager to be part of our dynamic team in the railway
transportation field. In this role you will be responsible for developing a new tool based
on Java SE or , in order to help the configuration manager to deliver the baselines for our
The tool will have also a user interface and the technologies that will be
used will be agreed with our client local software architect.
- Software Implementation;
- Realizing Unit Testing