C++ Software Developer
Department: Job Closed
Project Location(s): Job Closed
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 3+ years in field
- Experience in programming for embedded systems, with a focus on low-level programming and interfacing with hardware. (3+ years );
- Very good knowledge of software development for embedded applications (C/C++, Python);
- Good knowledge of microcontrollers (ARM Cortex family and peripherals);
- Experience in debugging embedded systems and know how to use debugging tools such as GDB, JTAG, Logic Analyzers;
- Experience in working with communication protocols (RS422/RS232, Ethernet, USB);
- Familiar with Linux OS;
- Familiar with open-source development tools such as Eclipse, GCC, Make;
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar degree.
Nice to have
- Experience in developing device drivers for the board’s peripherals (dig I/O)
- Knowledge of sensors ( wheel sensor, accelerometer)
- Attractive salary (negotiable based on technical knowledge);
- Meal Tickets;
- Dedicated trainings portfolio based on personal development needs and job profile;
- One bonus vacation day for every 2 years of seniority in our company;
- Flexible working time and remote work opportunity;
- Private medical insurance package;
- Bonus for internal recommendation;
- Access to over 650 sports centers in the 7Card network;
- Opportunity to read a lot of books from Bookster;
- Relocation package in case of need for a convenient start;
- High tech infrastructure.
- We are looking for a C++ Software Developer for ETCS OBU Simulator to be part of our dynamic team in the railway transportation field. As a result of continuous improvement and development strategy, our client is currently looking for its ETCS OnBoardUnit Simulation team a Software Developer Engineer. European Train Control System (ETCS) is a signalling, control and train protection system currently used by European railways
especially on high-speed lines.
- The Software Developer role is part of the team responsible for the development & redesign of ETCS On-Board Unit (OBU) Simulation environment consisting of mixed: Java based simulators and C/C++ based simulators, running on a Linux platform.
- Technologies used:
• C/C++ real-time programming
- • Assembler knowledge is a plus
- • As an alternative we can use the Python libraries and tools offered by the provider
– it’s a design decision
- Analyze the requirements, software design and implementation for ARM based microcontrollers ( TI AM335x PRU);
- Integrating, debugging, testing the software on the target HW;
- Basic hardware skills for measurements and minor changes on the prototype board(s) is a plus.