System Integration Engineer
This position requires a self-motivated professional to work for one of the biggest players from the Automotive industry.
Project Location(s): Remote
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 2+ years in field
- University degree in Computer Science, Programming, Electronics or similar areas;
- Previous experience in Embedded/Automotive area;
- Good knowledge of the AUTOSAR modules configuration;
- Debugging skills for embedded systems and software;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good level of English is required.
- Attractive salary (negotiable based on technical knowledge);
- One bonus vacation day for every 2 years of seniority in our company;
- Flexible working time and remote work opportunity;
- Private medical insurance package;
- Bonus for internal recommendation;
- Access to over 650 sports centers in the 7Card network;
- Opportunity to read a lot of books from Bookster;
- Relocation package in case of need for a convenient start;
- Environment provided for professional development;
- High tech infrastructure.
- We are looking for a System Integration Engineer to be part of a dynamic team in the automotive field.
- You will work in a project that consists in the integration of a Connected Car platform.
- Configuration and integration of embedded C software;
- Deeply embedded SW development in Automotive sector;
- Configure, test and troubleshoot the system software.