System Debug Engineer
This position requires a self-motivated professional to work for one of the biggest players from the Automotive industry.
Project Location(s): Remote
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 2+ years in field
- Enable new features on a Connected Car platform based on Linux & Android ECU & Cloud Systems;
- Support the transition & enablement of new Android versions;
- Triage/Follow-up of bugs reported by multiple teams, covering multiple domains
(. connected service, FOTA, Power & Performance etc.);
- Lead multi-domain & high-complexity issue investigation;
- Level 2/3 debug analysis on multiple platforms (. embedded & cloud);
- Define the initial SW version with the proper level of maturity to enable acceptance
- Working with the test design team to clarify the expected technical behavior;
- Support integration team on complex issue analysis;
- Train/Support integration/testing team to perform the level 1 debug analysis;
- Lead the robustness/reliability testing approach for the platform;
- Propose improvements for platform stability;
- Propose ways/means to improve the bug reproduction rate.
- Attractive salary (negotiable based on technical knowledge);
- Meal Tickets;
- One bonus vacation day for every 2 years of seniority in our company;
- Flexible working time and remote work opportunity;
- Private medical insurance package;
- Bonus for internal recommendation;
- Access to over 650 sports centers in the 7Card network;
- Opportunity to read a lot of books from Bookster;
- Relocation package in case of need for a convenient start;
- Environment provided for professional development;
- High tech infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar degree;
- Work experience with System Debugging;
- Work experience with Linux and Android;
- Knowledge of Cloud Systems;
- Work experience with ECU;
- Advanced level of English;
- Comprehensive knowledge of English (verbal and written).
- We are looking for a System Debug Engineer to be part of a dynamic team in the automotive field.
- You will work on a project which consists in developing a Connected Car platform.