Project Location(s): Hybrid / Sibiu
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 2+ years in field
- Work experience using Agile methodology;
- Work experience in Continuous Integration and Integration testing;
- Knowledge of industry best practices for backend applications in a distributed context;
- Advanced level of English;
- Good communication and coordination skills with multiple teams in multicultural environment.
- Attractive salary (negotiable based on technical knowledge);
- One bonus vacation day for every 2 years of seniority in our company;
- Flexible working time and remote work opportunity;
- Private medical insurance package;
- Bonus for internal recommendation;
- Access to over 650 sports centers in the 7Card network;
- Opportunity to read a lot of books from Bookster;
- Relocation package in case of need for a convenient start;
- Environment provided for professional development;
- High tech infrastructure.
- We are looking for a Software Engineer to be part of an Agile and international team in data transfer field.
- You will contribute to implementation of new customers using Data Distribution Suite in test and production.
- Refining requirements with project management;
- Adding/changing ADDS configuration to enable new users and their environment (. these configurations can be in database, xml or text files, Unix environment, internal or third party tools);
- Scripting when possible to improve the automation of these tasks;
- Follow up with users and project management after implementation;
- Documentation for planning, traceability and knowledge sharing;
- Reporting through follow up meetings, JIRA, win approach;
- Follow the platform evolution to keep ourselves updated on the product.
Know-how in using the following tools/technologies is needed:
- Bash scripting;