Software Developer – FrontEnd Vivaldi
This position requires a self-motivated professional to work for one of the biggest players from the Automotive industry.
Orchestra is a collaborative, field-proven engineering environment that turns best-of-breed solutions into a cohesive product. Orchestra helps engineers develop system, software and hardware solutions. Orchestra provides a set of integrated tooled-up practices tailored to match needs at each step of the product development process.
The Frontend product is a new web application, a in charge of sharing common engineering project definition, federating all versioned authoring data, providing transverse services such as configuration management, data exploration, reviews.
Vivaldi is the Orchestra tool dedicated to Integration/Verification/Validation activities management.
As a software developer, your responsibilities will be:
- Design and implement Orchestra Frontend and Vivaldi evolutions
- Ensure maintainability of Orchestra Frontend and Vivaldi
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Monitor and report on the progress of software development project, using appropriate quality assurance processes to ensure that projects are carried out in accordance with agreed standards, methods and procedures
- Put skills and project-based experience into practice and provide support to less experienced colleagues
- At least 6 years of software development experience
- Curious, eager to learn new technologies
- Set and apply best practices (both development and operational best practices), code quality
- Good team spirit, team player, eager to collaborate
- Actively participate in SCRUM /TRIBE ceremonies
- Structured approach, initiative and flexibility
- Self-confidence and strong communication skills
- Basic electronics knowledge
- Attractive salary (negotiable based on technical knowledge)
- Flexible working time and remote work flexibility
- Private medical insurance package
- Relocation package in case of need for a convenient start
- Professional and competitive work environment
- Open-minded approach (friendly staff, communicative team, regular personalized feedback, reachable management)
- High tech infrastructure
- Chance for professional development
- Modern & international company culture