Software Developer (Autosar)
Project Location(s): Remote
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 3+ years
- Work experience in using Autosar COMSTACK/IO/Crypto;
- Work experience in using COM Stack (. CAN, LIN, Ethernet);
- Programming experience with Ansi C;
- Work experience in using scripting languages;
- Debugging skills for embedded systems and software;
- Create make files.
- Attractive salary (negotiable based on technical knowledge);
- Meal Tickets;
- Dedicated trainings portfolio based on personal development needs and job profile;
- One bonus vacation day for every 2 years of seniority in our company;
- Flexible working time and remote work opportunity;
- Private medical insurance package;
- Bonus for internal recommendation;
- Access to over 650 sports centers in the 7Card network;
- Opportunity to read a lot of books from Bookster;
- Relocation package in case of need for a convenient start;
- High tech infrastructure.
- Analyze the requirements/propose new implementation for requests;
- Develop the software in C;
- Configure and integrate the AUTOSAR/embedded C software;
- Debug issues and prepare the patches;
- Develop, code, test and troubleshoot the system software.
- We are looking for Software Developer (AUTOSAR) to be part of our dynamic team in the automotive field. In this role you will develop, configure and integrate the embedded C/AUTOSAR software. The aim of this project is to develop software for an engine ECU for future model of cars.