Python Automation Engineer
- Test case development;
- Automation testing in a proprietary framework (on top of Robot Framework, Python);
- Analyze automatic campaigns;
- Fixing bugs for automated test case, propose improvements.
- Web Testing;
- REST APIs;
- Linux, GIT.
- Attractive salary (negotiable based on technical knowledge);
- One bonus vacation day for every 2 years of seniority in our company;
- Flexible working time and remote work opportunity;
- Private medical insurance package;
- Bonus for internal recommendation;
- Access to over 650 sports centers in the 7Card network;
- Opportunity to read a lot of books from Bookster;
- Relocation package in case of need for a convenient start;
- Environment provided for professional development;
- High tech infrastructure.
The project is in a collaboration with a lead car manufacturer in order to release a complex system concerning connected cars.
Multiple technologies involved: Infotainment system, Connectivity, Microsoft Cloud services, Android/ iOS. phones.
Integrate & Automate services for diesel, electrical, hybrid cars such as:
- Remote lock unlocks (possibility to lock/unlock the car from your phone);
- Horn & lights (possibility to find your car in the parking by activating from your phone the horn & lights);
- Navigation (possibility to have the destination available in the car, when set from your phone);
- Battery Management information (available on your Android/ iOS application);
- Charging (able to stop/start charging from your Android/ iOS application).
Complex automation environment developed in-house able to:
- Simulate the CAN messages for on-board part (ECU’s in the car);
- Send & monitor the API’s sent to the Cloud server & Backend Services;
- Control the iOS and Android phone.