- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or similar degree;
- Good understanding of software architecture and design patterns;
- Java Spring/Spring Boot;
- Micro-service architectures;
- Enterprise Integration patterns (Message Broker, REST, WebSocket);
- Experience with Git, Bash, Gerrit, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar;
- Advanced level of written and spoken English.
- Attractive salary (negotiable based on technical knowledge);
- One bonus vacation day for every 2 years of seniority in our company;
- Flexible working time and remote work opportunity;
- Private medical insurance package;
- Bonus for internal recommendation;
- Access to over 650 sports centers in the 7Card network;
- Opportunity to read a lot of books from Bookster;
- Relocation package in case of need for a convenient start;
- Environment provided for professional development;
- High tech infrastructure.
- Spring Cloud Stream;
- Spring Integration (RabbitMQ, Kafka);
- Previous experience with ELK stack;
- Docker, Kubernetes;
- CI/CD pipeline with cloud deployment;
- Redis, Postgres, MySQL;
- Open also for front-end technologies (Angular 8+).
If you are passionate, you want to work with the latest technologies and you have a good understanding of software architecture / design patterns, we would like to invite you to be part of our team as a Java Micro-services developer.
The project will be in collaboration with one of our clients that play a key role in various domain such as aerospace, defense, transportation and security markets.
- Actively participate in creating, design and implementing of micro services;
- Building and testing Application Program Interfaces (APIs) for applications to exchange data;
- Writing unit tests and documentation.