Front – End Developer
Project Location(s): Remote
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 2+ years in field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar degree;
- Micro-service architectures and design patterns;
- Experience with one or more frameworks/libraries: , Angular, , Polymer, Node.js;
- Enterprise Integration patterns (Message Broker, REST, WebSocket;
- Experience with Git, Bash, Gerrit, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar;
- CI/CD pipeline with cloud deployment;
- Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry, Garden;
- Advanced level of written and spoken English.
- Attractive salary (negotiable based on technical knowledge);
- Meal Tickets;
- One bonus vacation day for every 2 years of seniority in our company;
- Flexible working time and remote work opportunity;
- Private medical insurance package;
- Bonus for internal recommendation;
- Access to over 650 sports centers in the 7Card network;
- Opportunity to read a lot of books from Bookster;
- Relocation package in case of need for a convenient start;
- Environment provided for professional development;
- High tech infrastructure.
- It is about building software applications that allow trains to bring passengers safely and
securely to their destination. These applications have high availability requirements, so
they are not allowed to stall or randomly crash.
Nice to have
- Web Components;
- Spring Cloud Stream;
- Spring Integration (RabbitMQ, Kafka);
- Previous experience with Netflix stack;
- Redis, Postgres, MySQL;
- Experience with APIs & Web protocols: HTTP/2, SSL/TLS, Server Sent Events, Services
- UI design and implementation: Responsive Design, Event-driven architecture;
- French / German language.
- Actively participate in creating the architecture, design and the implementation of the
- Planning, prototyping and building front-end applications using web components pattern;
- Building and testing Application Program Interfaces (APIs) for applications to exchange
- Writing unit tests and documentation.