C++ Expert Software Development Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science;
- 10 years+ Experience in C++ with STL (Standard Template Library);
- 10 years+ Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design;
- 10 years+ Experience in UML Diagrams, Model driven development, Architecture/
- Experience with Modelling Tools (like Rhapsody, Enterprise Architect, …);
- Experience with Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS);
- Linux as operating system;
- Unit Test methodology;
- Advance level of English.
- Attractive salary (negotiable based on technical knowledge);
- Meal Tickets;
- One bonus vacation day for every 2 years of seniority in our company;
- Flexible working time and remote work opportunity;
- Private medical insurance package;
- Bonus for internal recommendation;
- Access to over 650 sports centers in the 7Card network;
- Opportunity to read a lot of books from Bookster;
- Relocation package in case of need for a convenient start;
- Environment provided for professional development;
- High tech infrastructure.
- Experience with Agile Development Process;
- Jira, Git as source control;
- Design & Modelling;
- Unit test;
- The development will be performed in close co-operation with experts in Bucharest /
Berlin and may require travelling between these locations.
As a result of continuous improvement and development strategy, the client is currently
recruiting for its Interlocking Module team a Software Development Engineer. The team will
develop software versions of one of the components of a safety critical system for the railway
domain. This role implies a proficient understanding of software architecture, design and
modelling topics as well as expert knowledge of C++.