Embedded Software Engineer – Automotive
Project Location(s): Remote
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 2+ years in field
- Programming experience (ANSI C);
- Knowledge of general CPU/Computer architecture know-how;
- Debugging skills for embedded targets and low-level software;
- Python knowledge (CI/CD environments);
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) and team player;
- English language (spoken and written).
- Attractive salary (negotiable based on technical knowledge);
- Meal Tickets;
- One bonus vacation day for every 2 years of seniority in our company;
- Flexible working time and remote work opportunity;
- Private medical insurance package;
- Bonus for internal recommendation;
- Access to over 650 sports centers in the 7Card network;
- Opportunity to read a lot of books from Bookster;
- Relocation package in case of need for a convenient start;
- Environment provided for professional development;
- High tech infrastructure.
Nice to have
- Good knowledge with automotive and general-purpose communication protocols;
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR standard;
- Knowledge of VDK environment;
- Familiarity with making files, scripting language;
- Familiarity with CI/CD environments;
- Knowledge of build systems (YOCTO, Buildroot or similar).
- Developing high quality embedded low-level software following the AUTOSAR
automotive standard and also non-AUTOSAR requirements.
- Create and maintain requirements, design, architecture, configuration, code and tests for
different parts of the product (different drivers);
- Autonomously drive yourself in the process of solving the customer’s requests by
planning, designing and implementing new software solutions, considering customers’
requirements performance improvement and optimization of their products;
- Develop solutions for demonstration of software and hardware features and for the
validation of the software products.