Project Location(s): Remote
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 2+ years in field
- Minimum 3 years work experience in development;
- Work experience in cybersecurity field;
- Knowledge of system and software architecture;
- Proven knowledge in cybersecurity risk analysis;
- Significant knowledge in software development for automotive systems;
- Good analytical skills;
- Good team working;
- Good communication skills (written and verbal);
- Strong verbal and written skills in English;
- Knowledge of: Rhapsody, Enterprise Architect (is an advantage).
- Attractive salary (negotiable based on technical knowledge);
- Meal Tickets;
- One bonus vacation day for every 2 years of seniority in our company;
- Flexible working time and remote work opportunity;
- Private medical insurance package;
- Bonus for internal recommendation;
- Access to over 650 sports centers in the 7Card network;
- Opportunity to read a lot of books from Bookster;
- Relocation package in case of need for a convenient start;
- Environment provided for professional development;
- High tech infrastructure.
- The activities of a Cybersecurity Engineer will be in engineering, design, development,
system debug and automation. The aim of this project is to provide expertise, accessibility
and capacity for the next generation.
- Tech stack: TARA, ISO/SAE, CIA, STRIDE, Linux security, Android security, SecOC, Secure
Boot, Chain/Root of Trust, TLS, Encryption.
- Development of product cybersecurity according to Technology Development Plan (TDP);
- Development of cybersecurity expertise, especially related to embedded vehicles,
wireless communications and cloud interfaces and usage;
- Production of project deliverables according to automotive industry standards and