Angular Software Developer
Project Location(s): Bucharest
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 2+ years in field
- Master’s or equivalent degree (5+ years) in Computer Science or related discipline;
- Solid 2 years in software development;
- Experience with Go;
- Backend: Linux, Java EE, JBOSS, EJB, CDI, JBPM, JPA, Hibernate and related technologies;
- Databases: Oracle, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Mongo;
- Communication: https, REST, SOAP;
- Cloud: Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure;
- Tools: JIRA, SVN, Git, maven, Jenkins, Nexus, Confluence;
- Experience with biometric technologies;
- Intermediate verbal and written skills in English, French would be a plus;
- Real passion for digital;
- Attention to details and strong problem-solving skills.
- Attractive salary (negotiable based on technical knowledge);
- Meal Tickets;
- One bonus vacation day for every 2 years of seniority in our company;
- Flexible working time and remote work opportunity;
- Private medical insurance package;
- Bonus for internal recommendation;
- Access to over 650 sports centers in the 7Card network;
- Opportunity to read a lot of books from Bookster;
- Relocation package in case of need for a convenient start;
- Environment provided for professional development;
- High tech infrastructure.
Nice to have
- Prime Faces (JSF);
- WebSphere MQ, Active MQ;
- Jasper reports;
- Active Directory and LDAP.
- It is about biometrics and cybersecurity field.
- Working within a team that develops state of the art products and solutions based on
technologies, with plenty of opportunities to advance your technical skills and get
exposure to new technologies.
- Design, develop, customize and maintain software components and support integration
and deployment with the expertise.
- Develop new software features, modify and customize existing software components;
- Maintain existing code and software components;
- Take lead in the design of features within your area of expertise;
- Create technical documentation such as installation/configuration/maintenance
- Participate in design and planning activities, following Agile methodology;
- Master the product development process;
- Clarify and refine requirements with Product Owner/Business Analyst;
- Coach junior members of the team.